10.13.2008

This Past Weekend

As far as Husband's birthday - I gave Michael some bubble bath and a TON of his favorite candies. He loved it. These days he's trying different things to try and relax. How can you get more relaxed than in a bubble bath with your favorite candy?! :)

Michelle and Corban's wedding reception is this weekend, and I am going to represent the Oates'. I need to find a dress as well - ahh, the worries of a lady. I'm also hoping to pick up my wedding pictures this weekend as well. You know what that means - I will be posting pictures asap. But, don't get your hopes up.

I will post the pictures from Michael's birthday celebration (aka us at home with a fabulous cake from Central Market) soon as well.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!