Poll the Audience

I just added a poll on the lefthand side of the screen to see where everyone thinks we should take our next trip to. We're doing research for the future. Those four are our main options/choices, and we are wanting to get things rolling!

I am finally finishing my Christmas cards today, and am planning on mailing them tomorrow. We're writing a newsletter, and it's proving to be a bit of trouble! Apparently the SUPER cute paper I picked out isn't good for printing pictures on. Michael is going to take it to Kinko's and see what they can do. Good. It's out of my hands!

Update on the Apartment: As it turns out, everything has been corrected, and we signed the lease to live at the Ansley another year. I couldn't even believe it was time for us to sign another lease! We signed a 7-month lease the first time around, and it went by really quickly.

Last night we went to Michael's work Christmas Party, and shortly after we arrived I decided to refer to the night as "Prom 2008." It was held at the Ritz-Carlton downtown, so we dressed to the nines. The valet didn't know what was going on, so that should have been a tip-off. The booty-shaking music was so loud on the inside of the ballroom, my drink was vibrating. They served heavy hors'devours which were tasty, and had a wonderfully stocked dessert bar complete with delicate mini tiramisou and a milk chocolate fondue. I got to meet Michael's coworkers, and we took a few pictures. Too bad they didn't turn out very well beacuse of all the strobe lights. Honestly. It was like ghetto came to the Ritz. It's probably because 85% of Credit Solutions is a young booty-shaker and the other 15% is executives and HR people. It was a good time and we got to relive Prom.

Off to make lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I took your poll. Washington. I think you two would love it!! Especially if you're going to the Seattle area, it's been forever since I've been there but I really want to go back. There's so much culture and lots to do. And Oregon is right next door!!


Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!