6.28.2009

Mesa Grill!

Third post for the day! I bet you're wondering which one to comment on...comment on all three! :)

Michael and I had reservations for lunch on Wednesday at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill (http://www.mesagrill.com/lasvegas/). Even though you can see almost the same thing on the website, I took a photo of the side entrance to the restaurant.

Michael ordered the famous organic/agave nectar margarita.

Blue corn pancake with duck (Ashley):
Roasted pepper & cilantro cream soup (Michael):
Photo of our entrees: Michael's diver scallops and my Mesa burger. I knew I would never make it to Bobby's Burger Palace, so I decided now was the time to have one of his burgers!
Finally - Dessert! We got the banana & caramelized hazelnut ice cream-stuffed puff pastry with whipped cream and crunchy caramel bits. So pretty and delicious!

Colorful and interesting atmosphere. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the restaurant. It was a sight! I just wish Bobby would have shown up!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo lucky! Probably not the number one place for a vegetarian to go, but who cares! The place looks amazing. I can't wait to get back to Vegas and try out some good foods. :)

    Maybe he should open something in Lubbock. . . just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yes it all looks lovely and fabulous but I'm still waiting on the big announcement....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!