9.19.2009

Game Day!

Tonight my parents and sister are coming to Dallas to watch the Texas Tech Vs. UT game, and we're going to grill out! I am excited! I'm making burgers (of course), avocado salad (more than just avocados, I assure you), fudge-Andes brownies, and fresh lemonade. My mom and dad are bringing all of the burger accoutrement, a key lime pie (!), and, of course booze. My sister is actually going to make it (we were unsure because it's her busy season), and I am excited to see her. And she is bringing more booze. Qas has a SUPER swollen ankle, so he is being a invalid at home. I better get to cooking, because it will be game time here in a few hours! Wreck 'Em Tech!

1 comment:

  1. re: color swatches as coasters

    WHAT A GOOD IDEA!!! my friend at studio started building thank-you and birthday cards with them, which were beautiful. Do you have them attached to a base of some kind, or just as they are?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!