9.01.2013

Bachelorette Marathon

It's wedding season up here in Pittsburgh, and I've had lots of bridal showers and bachelorette parties to go to. Twitter/Facebook followers, you already know this from the smattering of tweets/posts I sent out last weekend and this past Saturday. Good times.
The two bachelorette parties were quite different, but an absolute blast nonetheless. 
I'll let the select photos speak for me.
Ninja Bachelorette.
Bacon-Wrapped Quail Eggs at Tamari in Lawrenceville.
Hashtagging the party van at Franktuary before heading to the Southside.
{Party #2}
Treats at the shower.
Drinks at MadMex to start off.
Comedy Club at Latitude 40.
Good luck to the future brides! I couldn't be happier for you and your delightful mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!