11.28.2009

Furnace Brook Winery

I've been delinquent in my posting of wonderous Berkshire/Massachusetts Finds lately, and decided it was high-time to feature one of my favorites.

While on our honeymoon, Michael and I stopped by a winery for fun, and it happened to be the Furnace Brook Winery. (http://www.furnacebrookwinery.com/) It featured many award winning wines, and one hard cider that's won a few titles. We tried the Johnny Mash Hard Cider, and I have to say, it's the best cider I've had. Yes, it indeed beats the Woodchuck we have here in Dallas. (By Far!) The winery also has orchards where you can pick to your heart's content and enjoy the fruits of your labor (PUN) outside in the awesome summer/fall weather on shaded picnic tables. It's a great way to spend a picturesque afternoon with a lovie.


Make a visit next time you're in Richmond, Massachusetts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!