10.03.2010

Neglected Blog!

Wow, has it been a while!

I shouldn't be updating the blog because I need to be working on a community description for my grant, but here I am! It's been so long since I updated the blog that I forgot I changed the layout. A month and a week.

Let's see. I've been working at my new job for about 2 and a half months now, and it's going well. I really like my coworkers, and there's a nice sense of fulfillment to go along with it. Michael is still liking his job, so we're good on that front.
I started training for a 5k in November, and it's going okay. It would be going better if I were working harder towards being faster, but I'm just trying to stay around or below 40 minutes total. I've never run a 5k before, or run ever, so this is a big deal. I'm hoping I won't make a fool of myself when it comes time to actually run it.
Michael and I are also going on our trip to San Francisco in less than two weeks. It's his 25th birthday trip, and we're going to see Jamie as well. For those of you that don't remember, she moved back to SF in April. We're planning on visiting many of the neighborhoods, Napa, Sonoma, Yountville, Ad Hoc, Muir Woods, and Mill Valley. It will be a fun-filled vacation!

Other than that, life has been pretty good! I can hear the ducks on the pond outside my window happily quacking, likely due to the crisp weather we've been having. It almost makes me forget the sweltering heat we had this time last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!