10.07.2010

San Antonio Trip

I'm working from home today and tomorrow, which has afforded me time to make a short update post.

I've made some slight changes to the blog's look, but I'm not quite satisfied with it yet. I'm sure it will change sometime soon again.

I forgot to mention in my last update that Michael took me to San Antonio for our second anniversary. If you have Twitter, you got a minute-by-minute update of our car ride out there - I had no idea where we were going! We started out going north (he stopped by Starbucks), then headed south on 75/45. At separate points in the drive, I thought we were going to Austin, Fredericksburg then San Antonio. It was a surprise! Here are a few photos from the weekend:








It was such a good time, and I enjoyed having a getaway with just Michael. It was relaxing in that we didn't have a schedule, and we made our own plan each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!