7.14.2008

Post Interview #1

My interview with educational foundation this morning went amazingly well! I arrived 40 minutes early (you never know with traffic - better to be early than late!), and I had time to review names and such. Then I interviewed with the Executive Director of the Education Foundation there, and also with the HR Director. They were both smart and asked a ton of questions. Overall, I am really pleased with the position, and I can't wait to hear back from them!

After lunch, I am going to get my car inspected. Then, honeymoon planning this afternoon. Take some good with the bad, yes?
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, interviews! I'm so glad they're going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to come back over so we can finish your slideshows. you need to put those pics in and figure out if the song is long enough or whatever. I'm gonna be really busy over the next few weeks before your shower so we need to get it done...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!