7.24.2008

Time To Blog

Work has been going great. Tomorrow will be the end of my first week, and I feel very accomplished. I have learned a lot, and even got to go to a training session at the Center for Nonproft Management (http://www.cnmdallas.org/). This whole first job thing is very exciting. I went to a New Hires Benefits meeting today, and will be signing up for my own insurance soon. Gah, who knew we'd ever grow up?

Because I've been so concentrating on my work life, my social life is in need of some good times! Michael and I managed to go see Mama Mia! on Sunday before I started work. It was REALLY great. Not only was the movie great, but we got to see it for free! While we were standing in line, a lady came up to us and asked if we were going to see MM. We said yes, and she handed us two prepaid tickets to see the movie, and told us two of their friends couldn't make it. So, we saved almost $20, and got to see an awesome movie!

The reason I get to blog tonight is because I am skipping working out tonight. I am a lame-o, I know. I will pick it up tomorrow, unless I find something fun to do!

Oh, and I think La Vie En Rose will be our slideshow song - in case anyone cared. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!