7.19.2009

Hammer Time has been replaced

This is absolutely hilarious. I just saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday, so the subject is still on my mind.



http://www.wauwatosanow.com/news/50743847.html

By the way, has everyone already seen the movie? I can give my brief review without spoilers - I was so disappointed that the director/scriptwriters left a significant portion of the backstory out, while adding in several completely unneeded scenes that weren't even in the original text. I'll give a review soon so others have a chance to watch it before they read about my thoughts. :)

Also, I hear the last movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is to be spilt into two films. I'm very happy with that because that leads me to believe they will spend the appropriate time on catching everything that happens in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!