7.25.2009

The Next Food Network Star Thoughts

I've been following the Next Food Network Star since it came on this season, and I have to say, I am thoroughly disappointed. First of all, I don't feel like it's a legitimate compeition because it seems like the producers are editing the show in a way to show certain contestants in a certain light, and others in another. Also, the judges hone in on certain faults, and glaze over others. If you watch the series, you'll know what I'm talking about. It makes me think it was all pre-determined, and they are already filming the "winning" contestant's new show. Anyway, I hope Melissa or Jeffrey win, but I'm not sure I'll be watching TNFNS after this season. Food Network has been disappointing me lately, and I think I'll explore other food-oriented or culinary programming.


KERA, here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!