9.14.2012

It's Friday, Friends!

Happy Friday, y’all! It’s finally the last day of the week, and I’m ready for it. My days have been jam-packed with school social functions, meetings, classes, trainings and even a fabulous happy hour.

Through the downpours we’ve been having here and there, we’ve been staying dry…miraculously. Our landlord still has not come to view the potential leak (that we know of). Fingers crossed.

This weekend we’ll be getting ready for our first house guest in many moons {or, just two moons actually}. My close friend and prior college roommate is coming to visit us in her last leg of a northeastern tour. She’s taking the train bus from Philadelphia, and staying with us during the first part of next week. Inside jokes will abound.

What are your plans for the weekend?  I hear there are a few food events happening: A Taste of Grow: Pittsburgh on Sunday, Ramen brunch at SALT {also Sunday}, and I definitely want to hit up this new wine bar in my ‘hood soon.

I, on the other hand, will be reading for school and tidying up the house. On another note…

I’ve done it. Given in. I’m finally on Instagram {Find me: ADashOfSpectacular}. I’m definitely treating it like my Twitter account, with random photos of food, Pittsburgh, travels and cats. By the way, are we friends on Facebook, too?

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome to Instagram!! It's such a great way to document and share every-day life.

    How's school going? Busy, I'm sure. We really need to Skype soon. I shall email you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!