9.18.2012

Rainy Tuesday

Here we are again, with it pouring buckets in Pittsburgh.  Although it's wet and icky to be out in, I did sleep like a dead rock.
I slopped into work wearing my rain boots from target {years old}, with my trousers tucked haphazardly inside. Classy stuff.
Today is our guests only day to putter around the city, which is unfortunate because of the weather. We were also planning going to the Pirates game this evening, but that's still up in the air.

Yesterday the trio {Husband, house guest and me} had drinks on the rooftop of Six Penn {thanks to Pittsburgh Happy Hour's suggestion}, trekked up to Mt. Washington via the Duquesne Incline, and had drinks and dinner at Meat and Potatoes {review forthcoming!}. She's seen a lot of PGH already, so a little rain hopefully won't end the fun.

How's your Tuesday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!