6.06.2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

I'm not sure how you guys choose to read ADOS, but something new is now available -
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I primarily use Google Reader {added through Google Friend Connect}, which is going away forever on July 1{sad day}, and if you do, too, please consider using and adding me to your Bloglovin'. Read on!

 - - -
Update: Some of my readers have had questions about how to make the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin - no problem! It's super simple, and here are a few tutorials on how to do it:
Nutritionella's Tutorial
Drab to Fab Design's Tutorial

Also, a note: Google Friend Connect is likely being disabled on July 1, so it will disappear from my page. I hope to see y'all on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!