5.11.2010

Deadwood

I'm feeling better today, so I've been more productive around the apartment. However, I've still been watching too many episodes of Deadwood. The complete collection came in the store the other night, and I nabbed it. It was only on HBO for 3 seasons in 2004 to 2006, so of course I missed it. I think I was knee-deep in Sex and the City at that point in time. Anywho, this series is growing on me after a rough and somewhat boring start. I feel like the first three or four episodes were full of character building vignettes, and no real action. Now that I'm at the end of the first season, it's definitely better.



Did anyone watch Deadwood the first time around? I've also heard there are huge historical inaccuracies, but then again, when did that ever stop me? I still watched Tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!