7.06.2010

July So Far

I haven't posted in a while, but wanted to make a quick addition before continuing my busy morning of errands. A long post is surely overdue.

I had an eventful week and a half since I last posted, mainly from family and friend get-togethers. I spent my 4th of July cooking out and shopping. Always a good thing. :)

I wanted to share a few pictures my friend Sarah sent me (because I have no camera, still). These are from our Wild About Harry's/Gingerman night. The Gingerman was fun as always, and Harry's was excellent! Their peppermint custard was amazing!


Michael, Me and Jeremy at Wild About Harry's, Note the French Fry


Sarah, Jenny and John at Wild About Harry's, Note Jenny's Hair!


Michael and Me, Note the lack of crinkle-face


Sarah, Me and John at Gingerman, Note John's Face :)


I will post soon with more happenings for July. Now, I have to fly away for more errands before 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!