7.27.2010

More Posting!

I have a few loose ends I wanted to tie up:

As you know, I signed up for Twitter. I'm @CristinAshley and I'd love to start following more people I personally know. I have some TV Stars, Chefs, and authors on my list, but I need more real people! :)


Just FYI, there's a sale at Target going on right now for Giada De Laurentiis' pasta and coffee. If you buy three pastas (from $1.99 to $2.99) you get a free bag of coffee.

As of right now I can't vouch for the taste/quality of the pasta or coffee, but I'd say it's worth purchasing to try it! I'll report after our breakfast coffee and pasta dinner on Wednesday or Thursday.


A gift from Michael

He keeps me in check, keeps me motivated and keeps my head above water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!