8.28.2011

Food Trucking: Enticed

In the heat of summer, sometimes the only remedy is more... No, not cowbell.
Snow cones!
Dallas is not blessed to have a ton of good snow cone places, which gives the Enticed truck a good amount of market share. This 'food' truck does many private parties, but we happened to catch them on a extremely hot night. (I apologize for the terrible android photos in the twilight!)
I enjoyed the HUGE snow cone we ordered, but would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have to throw away a portion of it because I couldn't finish it all. See, they had run out of small or regular cups, so therefore you weren't going to get a snow cone if you didn't order a large, which could have been renamed as MANSIZE.
That aside, our sugar free Tiger's Blood snow cone was decent. The ice was a good texture, but it didn't hold the liquid as well as a 'gourmet' snow cone would be expected to. I was appreciative of the sugar free flavor selection, though, so there are bonus points to be had.
Result:Customer Service: 8
Taste of snow cone: 7
Price: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!