6.21.2012

{As of Late}

Let’s just say there are LOTS of things going on in the life of Ashley O.  My busy cycle is coming to a close at work {I’m working normal hours again!!!}, and our visitors keep coming in droves.  At this point we’ve had 7 houseguests over the course of 3 months – whew!  We’re thrilled to have people wanting to stay and visit us, but it can take a lot out of ya!  Husband and I are trying to be the BEST host and hostess, sight-seeing, shopping and eating with each of our guests.  We’ve also seen so much of Pittsburgh since our guest started arriving at the end of April, and it’s been a real treat to act like tourists along with them.  Yes, I’d love another pierogie!
We've gone to several games;
Visited the Phipps Conservatory; 

Walked around the Pitt campus.
Tomorrow night, in fact, we’re going on a water taxi ride that’ll take us on a tour of the Allegheny river and Point State Park.  How touristy.  I can’t wait though, because those city lights on the rivers will be gorgeous.  Hopefully some of my photos will turn out!

This weekend I’ve also been invited to the Hometown-Homegrown event at the John Heinz History Center.   

You guys – it’s an event for foodies that will feature foods from the region… I can’t wait!  Check for my forthcoming post and tweets from the event.

Remember, there are only 10 days left to claim your free MOAB juice coupon!  All you have to do is make a comment on the post, and I’ll connect with you to send your coupon.  Simple.  Comment away!

While I’m thinking about it, have you Liked {ADOS} on Facebook or Google Friend Connect {on the left-hand bar of the page}?  As Kristina from PSS says, it’s my social tip jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!