6.19.2008

Fight

Yesterday night I had a fight with my parents. I'm not even sure what happened, but I do know that I overreacted and got really mad at a comment my dad said toward michael and i about helping out around the house. I am just tired of doing this. It's really difficult to go from being away and doing things on my own to come here and live with two other people that also happen to be your parents. Hopefully things will get better.

Also, today I decided that if I don't have any interviews by July 1st, then I am going to get some crappy job. Something like working at a book store or Hobby Lobby. Just something to make some money and not be around the house all the time. That way, I can save up for the things Michael and I will need in the near future. Know of anyone hireing?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!