9.07.2011

Simple Things

I'm back from my anniversary trip to Chicago with Michael, and I'm enjoying my last day off. I'm finishing up a load of laundry, and it's now time to iron a few things. These 'few' things are all mine, because it costs an arm and a leg to have a woman's item dry cleaned or pressed. Thus, I am pressing at home.

I've said before that simple things are sometimes the nicest. A month or so ago I bought a new ironing board cover to replace the old, faded blue one of my college years. (I think I might have ironed one or two things a semester.)

This new one is a cheerful, simple plaid of purple, pink and white. Quite feminine.



It almost makes me want to iron more!


P.S. - I'm waiting on Michael to download all of our Chicago photos. I plan to have some of them printed for once, and I will share many of them here on the blog. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!