9.29.2011

A Tale of Two Soups

It was the best of times....

A few weeks ago, the Husband and I were hungry on a rainy weekday night. We had noticed a new pho place set up shop a month or so prior, and decided the weather was perfect pho weather.
There's something about ducking in from the rain and drizzle to dip your face in the lovely aroma of a steamy bowl of pho. Your shoulders are a bit damp from the rain, which contrasts with the warm 'hug' of the broth as you gulp it down. YUM! I think I've convinced myself I need to go back soon!

Beef Pho at Pho is For Lovers


Shortly thereafter (aka the weekend), I decided to make more soup upon reading this blog post by Jenna. So simple, yet so delicious. I'm pleased that I made a double batch, because it lessened the pain of sharing with Husband. :) Thanks, Jenna!

Ginger Carrot Soup




I'm so glad it's soup weather again.


1 comment:

  1. i LOOOOVE pho!!! It's also great during cold blizzardy like weather too ;p!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!