3.16.2012

What I Wore {To My First Meeting at the New Job!}

Thursday was my first inter-office meeting, where I would be introduced to my new colleagues. Shaking hands and saying catchy things. Smiling and making friends.

So, I chose to bring out the big guns.
And by that, I mean wear the brightest, loudest outfit I own.

Okay, maybe not THE brightest, but close.
And, I managed to take all of these photos myself, thus cutting my head out of the frame in almost all of the shots. But this one:

 Please ignore the fact that my house is a mess. No, indeed, I did not "shabby chic" my living room before  this self photo shoot. I wish.
 I found this skirt a few weekends ago from the Goodwill a few blocks away from our house. It's dangerously close. Very dangerous. 
Sweater: J. Crew | Necklace: Target | Belt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Antonio Melani
What do you think? Was this "too much" for a first meeting?
We'll have to find out! 

3 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! I love you and miss you and am jealous of all the Pittsburghers. That skirt is awesome, what a find! And I would have never put it with a yellow top myself but seeing it on you, it makes so much sense. Only you have the eyes for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna! I got both comments, and thank you! I'm giving it my best shot with what I wear, and hopefully I'll get noticed! :)
      Congrats on the new business! The blog looks great!
      Love you!

      Delete
  2. (I don't know if it has already posted my comment, so here it is again:) I love you and I love your outfit. I would have never picked yellow to go with that skirt on my own, but it looks awesome on you! Being so close to a Goodwill does sound pretty dangerous. I miss you so much and I am so jealous of all the Pittsburghers who get to be around you now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!