1.21.2012

Liebster Award!

I feel so honored! I was given the Liebster Blog Award by my "blogger" friend, Celia of Looking Lovely Etc.! She's also a lifestyle-type blogger, who lives in Baltimore. We went to high school together, but unfortunately didn't connect until recently through the blogosphere. She has some really lovely travel and health posts, and I always enjoy reading her blog. Thank you, Celia!
As for the award itself, here’s the description and the instructions for winners:
{A Liebster is: “sweetheart, beloved person, darling adj. dear, darling; beloved, liked very much; affectionate, loving adj. favorite, preferred above others; liked or loved above others.”}
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the Blogger (or Bloggers) who awarded you.
3. Answer the following questions, down below.
4. Pass the award out and recognize other Bloggers letting them know that you love them.
Here are the questions {with my answers!}:
  • Favorite color: Green! 
  • Favorite animal: Owls or Elephants. {This is starting to feel like a high school quiz now...}
  • Favorite number: 4, 17, 25.
  • Favorite drink: Organic skim milk.
  • Facebook or Twitter? Facebook mostly, but deep down, Twitter always wins.
  • Passion? Food, living healthy, and living life's adventures with the people I love.
  • Getting or giving presents? Both. 
  • Favorite day: Any day I'm on vacation with Husband, reaching a fitness/life goal or seeing family.
  • Favorite flower: Ranunculus or peonies. Any color.
Who do my Liebster Awards go to? 

Chelle of Spangled Paraphernalia  {Best Friend Fashion!}
Bessie of Bravoe Runway  {Chicago Awesomeness!}
Andrea of Haggis Tacos  {Typographical Art!}
Sarah of Coming Unstitched  {PGH Love!}

I've recently met so many bloggers that this was hard to keep it down to four! 

In other news, the repairman just finished his repairs, so Husband and I are about to go on a long, snowy walk and grab a coffee from Espresso a Mano. Maybe even a treat from La Gourmandine. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!