1.06.2012

What I Wore {To the Christmas Party!}

 Usually, I'm prepared, if not OVER prepared. Today, however, is another story.  I came upon a blogger outfit challenge called Bloggers Do It Better {BDIB} yesterday afternoon.  The first challenge for 2012 started the next day {today!}, so I'm doing my best! 

I wore this outfit, complete with {SPARKLES & SEQUINS} to Husband's office Holiday Party.
During Dinner. {Ignore the terrible makeup!}
 I even met Santa & Mrs. Claus!
Longest shot I have - but my eyes are closed!
Now, for close-ups of the dress.

 Hanging in the closet after the party. 
Dress: Kensie
I hope I didn't bend the rules too much on this {my first one!} challenge! {Check out #53 on the list!}

In other news, I have an interview this afternoon! I'm really excited about this job and the employer, and I'll be sure to keep y'all posted! Wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! That dress is stunning on you (and familiar!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty beading and it look great on you too!
    I always love this challenge :)

    robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details on the this dress is gorgeous! Good luck with your job interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress! Sparkles are great for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! Kensie is the best!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza that is a gorgeous dress!!!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love all the beadings.

    I had a lot of fun joining you ladies for my first BDIB challenge ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments, everyone! I loved wearing the dress {& every time I wear it, I love it more!}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!