1.29.2012

Quick Weekend Update & Poll Results

As far as weekends go, this one has been pretty nice. Husband had Friday off work, so we went out to get our PA driver's licenses, get the Jetta registered, open a PNC bank account, get me a new interview suit that fits, and grocery shop a bit. We're becoming official!
Saturday and today we're getting things done around the house. Nothing like doing a little "Winter but it seems like Spring" cleaning!

Since you've all been waiting on pins and needles, I'm going to share the final results from my poll on what types of posts y'all prefer to read. {Side note: this query all started from noticing that I got a ton of traffic from my TV show posts, but no resulting comments.} Without further ado:

{Poll Results:}
Pittsburgh 84%  {Winner!}
Recipe 69%
Lifestyle 61%
What I Wore Today 53%
Restaurant 53%
Crafting 53%
Fitness 46%
TV Show 23%

So, it seems I'm going in the right direction with my usual posting topics. I'm dropping the TV posts, and keeping the amount of fitness posts {only a few so far!}. Thanks again for reading, and look forward to more Pittsburgh-specific posts!

Also on today's agenda {AKA a link frenzy!}:

How is your weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment; I'm all ears!